Invite New Users
Modified on: Sun, 11 Apr, 2021 at 3:07 PM
To add new users to your Cloudscan Account you must be an Administrator.
- Navigate to Member and click Invite new members.
- Enter the email address for the new user and the permissions role to assign.
- Have the invited user check for the invite. It will look similar to the following:
- After clicking Accept Invitation, you will be prompted to enter an email address.
- Then a password and click continue.
- Enter your full name which will be used as your display name in Cloudscan.
- Next, you will be prompted to set up Mult-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS text message-based. The SMS option can be found at the bottom under Try another method.
- Selecting Try another method will display all available options for MFA.
- If you select SMS, you will be prompted to enter your phone number and country code.
- Once MFA setup is completed, you will be prompted to save your recovery codes. If you lose your device and need to reset MFA, these codes will be required. Upon completion, you will be logged into your Cloudscan account.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.